郑和
发表于 前天 20:28
Live with me, and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove…
与我同居吧,做我的爱人,我们将尽享所有的欢愉…
— The Passionate Pilgrim
— William Shakespeare / 威廉·莎士比亚
郑和
发表于 前天 20:30
Sweet, above thought I love thee.
亲爱的,我爱你超越了一切思想。
— Troilus and Cressida, Act III, Scene i
— William Shakespeare / 威廉·莎士比亚
郑和
发表于 前天 20:32
I love you more than words can wield the matter.
我爱你之深,非言语所能承载。
— King Lear, Act I, Scene i
— William Shakespeare / 威廉·莎士比亚
郑和
发表于 前天 20:32
I would not wish any companion in the world but you.
我不愿有任何伴侣,在这世上,除了你。
— The Tempest, Act III, Scene i
— William Shakespeare / 威廉·莎士比亚
郑和
发表于 前天 20:33
Kind is my love to-day, to-morrow kind, Still constant in a wondrous excellence.
我的爱今日温存,明日亦然,始终如一,保持着奇妙的美德。
— Sonnet 106
— William Shakespeare / 威廉·莎士比亚
郑和
发表于 前天 20:34
I will live in thy heart, die in thy lap, and be buried in thy eyes.
我将活在你心里,死在你怀中,葬在你眼里。
— Much Ado About Nothing, Act V, Scene ii
— William Shakespeare / 威廉·莎士比亚
郑和
发表于 前天 20:35
If it be love indeed, tell me how much.
如果这真是爱,告诉我它有多深。
— Antony and Cleopatra, Act I, Scene i
— William Shakespeare / 威廉·莎士比亚
郑和
发表于 前天 20:36
I love thee so, that…all thy pride, nor wit nor reason can my passion hide.
我爱你如此之深,以至于…你所有的骄傲、才智或理性,都无法隐藏我的激情。
— Twelfth Night, Act III, Scene i
— William Shakespeare / 威廉·莎士比亚
郑和
发表于 前天 20:52
My passion on passion, deeply is redoubled.
我的激情之上,激情更深地倍增。
— Venus and Adonis
— William Shakespeare / 威廉·莎士比亚
郑和
发表于 前天 20:53
Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service.
听我的灵魂诉说。就在我看见你的那一刻,我的心已飞向你,为你效劳。
— The Tempest, Act III, Scene i
— William Shakespeare / 威廉·莎士比亚